Bleach-free and scent-free detergents are recommended. Use a minimum amount of laundry products and no dryer sheets or fabric softeners. Additives can inhibit the wicking power of the fibers.
Made in USA.
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 385 degrees F
- dwell time - 35 - 45 seconds
- pressure - light
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
4. clean teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Spray the transfer with a light coat of repositionable adhesive spray.
2. Use a lint roller to remove debris from the substrate.
3. Position the transfer onto the substrate.
4. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer will be on top
of the substrate).
5. Place scratch paper over the substrate and let the heat platen rest on the
layers for 5 seconds to remove any fine wrinkles if necessary and remove
scratch paper after. Do not press the substrate.
6. Position the transfer onto the substrate.
7. Place the clean teflon or scratch paper over the transfer.
8. Press the substrate using the appropriate heat dwell and pressure
9. After the dwell time is complete lift the heat press carefully remove
teflon or scratch paper and gently roll the transfer from the substrate. Use
heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very hot.