Handle holes: 3 1/2"(L) x 1 1/2"(H)
- sublimatable substrate (wine bag)
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- repositionable spray
- soft paper towel
- lint roller
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 390 degrees F
- dwell time - 1:15 to 1:30
- pressure - medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: The layers of soft paper towel helps to absorb any stray ink that
does not get transferred to the product due to an overprint or bleed edge.
3rd Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use repositionable spray
on the transfer instead of heat tape.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 4-5 layers of soft paper towel under the entire substrate
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
2. Lint roll the substrate.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- When sublimating a double-sided substrate sublimate one side allow to
cool and then sublimate the other side. Use a fresh teflon or scratch paper
under the substrate to eliminate any degassing of the first image onto the
press or teflon.
- Use clean scratch paper to avoid getting residual ink from previos
sublimation onto the substrate.