Lightweight and moisture-wicking.
For dogs up to 50 lbs.
- sublimatable substrate (BANDANA)
- sublimation transfer
- clean teflon and/or scratch paper
- repositionable adhesive spray
- soft paper towel
- lint roller
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 390 degrees F
- dwell time - 50 seconds to 1 minute
- pressure - medium to firm
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: the soft paper towels help to trap ink that is dispersed outside of
the edges of the substrate if there is an overprint area or full bleed in the
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. soft paper towel
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Spray the transfer with a light coat of repositionable adhesive spray.
2. Use a lint roller to remove debris from the substrate.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
6. Press the substrate using the appropriate heat dwell and pressure settings
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure
slightly or increase the dwell time slightly (5-10 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).