- The rubber card holder has 3M adhesive on one side to attach to the phone.
- The cleaning cloth has a silicone grip on the back so it sticks to the holder.
- The cleaning cloth can be easily removed to clean the screen of any electronic
- device or glasses, and then reattached to the case.
- The card holder can hold up to 2 cards.
SILICONE PHONE WALLET SUBLIMATION
- sublimatable substrate (phone wallet)
- sublimation transfer
- clean teflon and/or scratch paper
- repositionable adhesive spray
- soft paper towel
- lint roller
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 400 degrees F
- dwell time - 50 seconds to 1 minute
- medium pressure
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: the soft paper towels help to trap ink that is dispersed outside of
the edges of the substrate if there is an overprint area or full bleed in the
3rd Note: It will work better if the white sublimatable cloth is removed from
the silicone holder prior to sublimating.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. soft paper towel
3. substrate and transfer
4. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Remove the white cloth from the silicone holder.
2. Use a lint roller to remove debris from the substrate.
3. Spray the transfer with a light coat of repositionable adhesive spray.
4. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
5. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
6. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
7. Press the substrate using the appropriate heat dwell and pressure settings
8. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure
slightly or increase the dwell time slightly (5-10 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).