- Metal ring around polyester fabric.
- Includes two plastic suction cups.
- Comes folded in a cellophane pack.
- sublimatable substrate (sun shade)
- sublimation transfer
- scratch paper
- repositionable spray
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 390 degrees F
- dwell time - 1 minute
- pressure - medium to heavy
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use repositionable spray
on the transfer instead of heat tape.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. scratch paper or teflon sheet
4. scratch paper or teflon sheet
1. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
2. Position a piece of larger scratch paper underneath the substrate and
make sure that all areas of the press are clean or covered to prevent grease
and dirt from touching the substrate.
3. Place the substrate onto the press.
4. Position the transfer onto the substrate.
5. Place a large sheet of scratch paper or teflon sheet over the transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears too light increase the pressure
or the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the final product appears yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly