Made in USA. UV resistant. There are 4 holes.
Holes are 1 7/8" in from the side and 1/2" in from the top/bottom.
There is 6 1/4" between the holes lengthwise.
There is 4 1/2" between the holes from top to bottom.
UV SUB METAL SUBLIMATION
- sublimatable substrate (sub aluminum)
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- heat tape
- soft paper towel
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 390 degrees F
- dwell time - 35-45 seconds
- pressure - very light
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: The layers of soft paper towel achieve two goals: 1. it helps to
distribute the pressure evenly throughout the substrate; 2. it helps to trap
ink that is dispersed outside of the edges of the substrate if there is an
overprint area or full bleed in the artwork.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 2-3 layers of soft paper towel (this helps distribute the pressure evenly)
4. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Place the metal face down onto the transfer.
2. Tape two ends of the metal to the transfer using the heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and metal in the press onto the paper towel (substrate
on top of transfer)
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and metal.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
7. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.
- If the finished product appears scratched lighten the pressure slightly.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred reduce the dwell time
slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the metal appears to have a scratchy finished after sublimating reduce